Who's in? Who's out?
Final roster decisions must be submitted by 4pm on Saturday and the Patriots still have some work to do.
Patriots Insider Tom E. Curran checks in with his final roster projection.
Among the highlights:
- Jonas Gray may have gotten the edge over Brandon Bolden.
- "I think James White didn’t do nearly as much as I expected him to," says Curran, who still expects White to make the team.
- The Patriots have to trim a few receivers, so who is the odd man out? "I think that it's got to be Josh Boyce," says Curran. "Josh Boyce just didn't do enough."
- "I think Kenbrell Thompkins absolutely has to make the football team," says Curran. "He does things that nobody else does in terms of getting separation in the intermediate area."
- Curran expects Pat Chung to make the final cut. "I think he’s done everything they’ve asked him to," says Curran. "He’s closer now to the guy he was supposed to be going into 2012."
Check out the video for Tom's full projection.