Last year around this time, a lot of the referees you're seeing now during NFL games were reffing minor college games and even some high school games.
As you can imagine, nobody expects perfection out of them. The mistakes have been talked about and criticized by many, but on Sunday during the Pats-Titans game, there weren't many big errors.
Michael Holley gave them a B to a B-plus, while Tom E. Curran and Ron Borges weren't as kind.
Either way, it doesn't appear as if these refs were part of the story on Sunday -- a good thing.
Tune into CSN to watch the Celtics play the 76ers in Philadelphia. You can also click here to watch the Celtics livestream presented by McDonald's on the NBC Sports App. Coverage begins at 7 p.m. with Celtics Pregame Live Presented by ACE Ticket.
- Game Preview: Road has been kind to Celtics lately
- Channel Finder: Make sure you know where to watch
[SHOP: Gear up, Celtics fans!]
- Live Extra FAQ: All your questions answered
- Latest on the Celtics: All of the most recent news and notes
- Talk about the game via social media on CSN's Pulse, presented by Ford