BOSTON -- Here are five thoughts from the third period of the Bruins' 1-0 win over Tampa Bay Friday night, which moved them to the Stanley Cup Finals:
1) The legend of Nathan Horton continues. OT game-winner vs Habs in Game 7 and third game-winner in Game 7 against the Lightning in his first playoffs after coming back from injury in the first period.
2) Steve Stamkos has a full cage on and it was pretty clear he was checking his face multiple times in the 3rd period. What a tough kid.
3) Dwayne Roloson looked a little more human in the 3rd period while giving up rebounds and kicking things out under pressure. Defensive breakdown led to Horton goal, but the 41-year-old rebounded with a great save on Michael Ryder to keep it 1-0.
4) It as if the Bruins special ordered this one: no penalties and a low-scoring affair. They're a Game 7 kind of team.
5) Bruins like their chances against the Canucks more than they might have against Sharks. More on that later.