By A.Sherrod Blakely
WALTHAM The Boston Celtics are one of the NBA's most popular teams.
Look no further than the NBA's top-selling jerseys list, which was released on Thursday.
The Celtics became the first team ever to have five players ranked among the top-15 jerseys sold.
And the Celtics as a franchise finished second overall to the Los Angeles Lakers.
Among Boston players, Rajon Rondo topped the list and ranked No. 3 overall. In addition to Rondo, he was joined on the list by Shaquille O'Neal (12th), Ray Allen (13th), Paul Pierce (14th) and Kevin Garnett (15th). Miami's LeBron James was No. 1 on the list.
The NBA's top-selling list of jerseys is based on sales on NBAStore.com from the start of the 2010-2011 NBA season.
Here's a list of the top-selling player jerseys as well as the top-selling team jerseys.
NBA PLAYER JERSEYS TEAM JERSEYS
1. LeBron James, Miami Heat 1. Los Angeles Lakers
2. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers 2. Boston Celtics
3. Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics 3. Miami Heat
4. Amare Stoudemire, New York Knicks 4. New York Knicks
5. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls 5. Chicago Bulls
6. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat 6. Oklahoma City Thunder
7. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder 7. Orlando Magic
8. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks 8. San Antonio Spurs
9. Dwight Howard, Orlando Magic 9. Denver Nuggets
10. John Wall, Washington Wizards 10. Phoenix Suns
11. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
12. Shaquille ONeal, Boston Celtics
13. Ray Allen, Boston Celtics14. Paul Pierce, Boston Celtics15. Kevin Garnett, Boston Celtics