A quick spin around the hockey world . . .
- Buffalo Sabres goon John Scott says he is tired of the reputation-call penalties he’s called for when he actually gets on the ice. I say “Boo-hoo.”
- Congrats to Billerica homeboy Tom Glavine being named to the Baseball Hall of Fame. People tend to forget he was also an outstanding high school hockey player drafted by the L.A. Kings.
- Sports Illustrated grades out the chances for the top medal-worthy rosters at next month’s Olympic games in Sochi.
- Somebody called only (Featured Columnist) for Bleacher Reports lists the reasons why Patrice Bergeron couldn’t be left off the Canadian Olympic team.
- Jaromir Jagr is “so angry” with the New Jersey Devils right now. You wouldn’t like Jaromir Jagr when he’s angry.
- The natives are getting restless in Montreal as Michel Therrien is butting heads with several of the players on the roster, most notably P.K. Subban.
- For something completely different: Olivia Munn talks to John Stamos about losing her virginity for the Yahoo web sires “Losing It”, which is actually pretty entertaining.