· Torey Krug and Matt Bartkowski give out relationship advice to the heartbroken. The violin music in the background really ties together the entire segment, and both nice guys give some pretty sound words of advice.
· Don Cherry praises the heck out of Clarke MacArthur during his Coach’s Corner segment on Hockey Night in Canada.
· The Team USA management team says they’ve narrowed the goaltending field down to six names, and Great American Hero Tim Thomas is still among those players alive for a spot.
· Adrian Dates unloads both barrels on the loser point and the current overtime structure while pointing to the Blues/Bruins game as an example, but he completely lost me when he said that he likes and supports the shootout. I can’t stand it.
· Larry Brooks rips into the new playoff structure for this season, and says that other teams around the East will be looking to pick up Chris Neil for any potential seven game showdowns with the Bruins in the playoffs.
· Damian Cristodero says that young Tyler Johnson is emerging on Tampa Bay’s third line known as “The Kid Line.”
· For something completely different: A profile on Casey Affleck, and he should be more famous