* Joe Starkey says that narcissism and arrogance led to the Game 2 defeat for the Pittsburgh Penguins at the hands of the Columbus Blue Jackets, and that’s been a recurring problem.
* Mike Brophy says that the Chicago Blackhawks might be playing a tough man’s game, but so far they’re not being very smart.
* Ryan Dadoun has Mike Yeo arguing that the Minnesota Wild need to be more physical with electric Avs rookie Nathan MacKinnon.
* Former Isles defensemen Andrew MacDonald and Mark Streit have found a new home with the Philadelphia Flyers.
* Tim Rosenthal provides a preview of Bruins/Red Wings prior to the drop of the puck for Game 2.
* It’s interesting: Corey Perry is called an agitator for his spear to the groin, and Milan Lucic is vilified as an evil monster for doing the same exact same thing. Could there be a double standard in the NHL? Noooooo.
*For something completely different: Prince is finally getting control of his back catalog of older music.