So, it sounds like Tom and Gisele or as I wish we'd all start calling them, TomGis are having another baby. Or at least that's what some random website in Brazil says. So hey, it must be true! And you know what they say, it's never too early to start thinking about names for your alleged-but-potentially-not-real-baby.
With that here are a few ideas for the latest maybe-addition to the Patriots first family:
1. Terrell: We all know that Terrell Suggs has an unhealthy, almost sexual obsession with the Pats QB. So what better way to screw with Suggs head than to name the baby after T-Sizzle?
2. Wes: I tweeted about this today, but it bears repeating: As an act of solidarity, Brady NEEDS to name his baby regardless of gender after the Pats embattled receiver.
3. Leo: After 49ers Hall of Fame defensive tackle Leo Nomellini. Why, who did you think I was talking about?
4. Gronk Jr.: Not implying anything, but it would be a nice little curve ball.
5. Twelve: It's Brady's number. So not only is it an all-around beautiful name, it is also a living tribute. What, you don't like Twelve? OK, then what about Soda?