BOSTON - Quotes, notes and stars from the Red Sox' 10-3 win over the Colorado Rockies:
"I felt a little cramp. I'm fine. I appreciate John and everybody looking out (for me). We obviously don't want anything to happen like last year, but I'm good.'' - Dustin Pedroia, who left the game in the fifth after experiencing some tightness in his right hamstring.
"It's nice to be able to get deep into the game. That's my goal every time. My goal is nine innings, so if I don't get nine innings, I'm a little disappointed because I want to be able to go out there and pitch as many innings as I can.'' - Steven Wright.
"I think my release point was just a little off. That definitely makes it hard, especially when it's moving, because it's not a consistent release point.'' - Wright on the early-inning unpredictability of his signature pitch.
"Even when I was catching, I pride myself on running. I want to be an athlete back there. I want to run the bases, steal bases, things most catchers aren't known to do.'' - Blake Swihart, who hit two triples.
* Jackie Bradley Jr. extended his hitting streak to 29 games.
* Xander Bogaerts extended his hitting streak to 18 games.
* David Ortiz tied Paul Molitor for 12th on the all-time doubles list with 605.
* Ortiz has driven in multiple runs in three straight games
* Dustin Pedroia has a career batting average of .340 in interleague play, the highest ever for someone with 500 or more at-bats.
* Travis Shaw drove in three runs and now has 68 RBI in his first 111 games since Fred Lynn and Jim Rice in 1974-75.
* Blake Swihart became the third Red Sox hitter this season to post two triples in the same game.
* The Red Sox clinched their fifth straight home series win.
* The Sox are 21-8 since April 24 and are 13-2 in their last 15 home games.
1) Steven Wright
Backed by some rare run support, Wright evened his record at 4-4 with seven-plus innings and his eighth quality start this season.
2) Travis Shaw
Shaw produced two hits and knocked in three runs, making him the fourth Red Sox player this season to reach 30 RBI.
3) Blake Swihart
Swihart got to flash both his power and his speed by hitting two triples to the triangle, motoring around the bases.