- NBC hockey analyst Pierre McGuire says the Penguins were stunned by the Bruins, rather than up and quit in Game 2 as it appeared while watching the two teams do battle on the ice.
- Mike Ribeiro and the Washington Capitals aren’t enjoying much common ground in contract talks.
- The Boston Bruins have made the cover of Sports Illustrated along with paean to how great Stanley Cup playoff hockey is compared to the other pro sports.
- The Dallas Stars organization is making plenty of changes, including new uniforms and logos (don’t love them) and retiring Mike Modano’s number (got to respect that).
- Some reaction from Jet Blue about the pilot that likened Sidney Crosby to a baby crying on the plane. Love that the airline has a good sense of humor about such a good-natured jab.
- A heartwarming story about a group of Bruins fans from the Obnoxious Boston Fan at boston.com.
- The Carolina Hurricanes schedule looks like it’s going to be a mess next season while clashing with college basketball.
- For the Star Wars fan that has everything: Star Wars ship-shaped pancakes.
Hanley Ramirez won't play the outfield for the rest of the season, Red Sox interim manager Torey Lovullo says.