- It sounds like the New York Rangers are hitting hard times again just when it seemed they had the dial pointed in the right direction.
- Tampa Bay Lightning forward and former UMaine Black Bears standout Teddy Purcell makes the change to Kevlar socks after the skate blade incident with Erik Karlsson.
- Jordin Tootoo gets a big salute in his first trip back to his former Nashville home when he was with the Predators.
- A side-by-side competition between the hometowns for Adam McQuaid and Brad Marchand, and I would dispute the eventual winner in a big, big way.
- Larry Brooks is on the warpath criticizing the league for looking the other way when Milan Lucic hit Rick Nash with a big body check that might have caused a concussion. I don’t know about Larry, but the hit looked perfectly clean to me.
- The end of an era in Buffalo where Lindy Ruff has been fired as head coach of the Sabres after a 16 year run.
- For something completely different: the true untold story of Snow White and Rob Lowe at the Oscars. Yes, I didn’t search very long for a candidate today.
This transcript from the Tom Brady appeal gives us a nice, unfiltered look at how the men running a $10 billion per year business operate.