- Penguins defenseman Kris Letang remembers one of his best friends in hockey on the anniversary of his passing.
- A collection of the greatest John Tortorella rants of all-time, courtesy of the good folks at Puck Daddy.
- Jonathan Toews is glad to be playing more hockey, and more Mario Kart as the Blackhawks advance.
- Jesse Spector says that the Blackhawks have finally fought over a little adversity after falling behind the Red Wings, and getting the shaft with the non-goal call in the third period of Game 7.
- A moving, short documentary on Clint Malarchuk, and his long, slow recovery from the skate blade accident that nearly killed him 20 years ago.
- Sean Avery and Marian Gaborik are both saying “I told you so” after John Tortorella gets canned as the head coach of the New York Rangers.
- The Pro Hockey Talk boys say that Michael Ryder will not be returning to the Montreal Canadiens, according to his agent.
- A Pittsburgh bar bans the sale of all Sam Adams beer until after the Eastern Conference Finals are over. Can Faneuil Hall banning Yeungling be far behind?
- For something completely different: this real news story from a Fox affiliate in Cleveland about a woman’s encounter with a bear is hilarious.
Celtics coach Brad Stevens says every team has losses it's "really sick about." Losing to the undermanned Heat on Wednesday qualifies.