* A nice takedown of the Buffalo Sabres organization by Toronto Star columnist Damien Cox, who really knows how to twist the knife when a team gives him the material to do just that.
* Larry Robinson talks about returning to Montreal as a member of the San Jose Sharks coaching staff, and the erosion of respect between fellow players in this age of the head shot.
* P.K. Subban tells Pierre Lebrun that the Olympics and his unknown contract status aren’t distractions at this point, and his play on the ice would confirm that notion.
* Ken Campbell from the Hockey News asks if Buffalo Sabres Darcy Regier is the right person to be rebuilding the Sabres.
* Good stuff from Dan Rosen about Bobby Orr with his new book on the shelves in bookstores.
* For something completely different: I think this made a stir last week so I’m late to the dance, but somebody at the Boston Globe wants Sweet Caroline banned from Fenway Park.