- The New York Islanders are making their push toward the playoffs this spring, and don’t plan on falling short this time. A pretty cool “We Want the Playoffs!” chant actually filled Nassau Coliseum recently.
- NHL ruffian Raffi Torres gets a mixed reaction from Sharks fans upon joining the San Jose organization for their playoff push.
- Ryan Lambert from Puck Daddy says the Southeast Division is truly terrible, and fills everybody in on a few other things that he’s learned over the last week.
- The Days of Y’Orr boys are back with Alexei Emelin out for the season after a poor life choice going after Milan Lucic on Saturday night.
- FOH (Friend of Haggs) Craig Custance outlines how the NHL is going to continue growing the game as they roll out some plans for the next couple of seasons.
- An interesting piece here: tracking the mysterious internet hockey insiders and how accurate they were at the NHL trade deadline.
- Guy Boucher speaks after the firing as head coach of the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- For something completely different: GQ catches up with Mad Men’s Elisabeth Moss and gets some interesting takes on her male counterparts on the show.
Who gets the most reps at QB? Who emerges at corner? Who has the edge as the third-down back? Those top a long list to be on the lookout for tonight.