- Jarome Iginla is embracing life with the Pittsburgh Penguins that includes fun things like winning, and the playoffs.
- Philadelphia Flyers owner Ed Snider says that he didn’t pick Ilya Bryzgalov, which certainly sounds like a second guess of his management team. But what do I know?
- Not only are the Pension Plan Puppets blog people among the most flagrantly annoying people on Twitter, expect for @felixpotvin who seems like a decent guy, but they authored a tardy, weak sauce eulogy for the Toronto Maple Leafs. Way to drop the ball on that one.
- Dan Bylsma says that Ottawa Senators head coach Paul MacLean would get his vote for Jack Adams, were he able to cast one. Sounds just like the warm and fuzzy bombs being thrown from both benches during the last round of the playoffs between Montreal and Ottawa, doesn’t it?
- Adam Oates thinks he would definitely beat up John Tortorella if it ever came to that, so that’s good to know.
- FOH (Friend of Haggs) Bruce Garrioch says that Jason Spezza could be on the verge of returning to the lineup for the Ottawa Senators.
- For something completely different: because everybody loves lists, the top 50 romantic comedies of all time.
Morning Skate: May 17
May 17, 2013, 3:15 pm