- Dion Phaneuf has a cloudy future with the Toronto Maple Leafs after a mixed tenure with the team.
- Jack Edwards making a stabbing motion after the Bruins won Game 7 over the Maple Leafs is certainly entertaining, and maybe even a little disturbing. Great video of Jack and Andy Brickley from NESN.
- The USA Today preview of the second round matchup between the Boston Bruins and New York Rangers.
- Some thoughts on the gut punch to fans that played out for thousands of Maple Leafs fans watching Game 7 on a giant screen outside the Air Canada Centre.
- A look at the long history of the Bruins and Rangers rivalry with a stress on the old time hockey days when the two teams really hated each other. There’s a good chance that might happen again.
- Bruins President Cam Neely says that he never experienced anything as a player like the Game 7 comeback his players executed against the Maple Leafs.
- Providence Bruins enforcer Bobby Robins has a touching blog post about Brave Logan fighting cancer.
- Fascinating account from the Watertown cops that were first on the scene when the Marathon Monday suspects were first cornered in their eventual demise and capture.
Robert Kraft’s scorched-earth strike on the NFL will have a far-reaching impact on his legacy and his relationship with other owners.