- Dion Phaneuf has a cloudy future with the Toronto Maple Leafs after a mixed tenure with the team.
- Jack Edwards making a stabbing motion after the Bruins won Game 7 over the Maple Leafs is certainly entertaining, and maybe even a little disturbing. Great video of Jack and Andy Brickley from NESN.
- The USA Today preview of the second round matchup between the Boston Bruins and New York Rangers.
- Some thoughts on the gut punch to fans that played out for thousands of Maple Leafs fans watching Game 7 on a giant screen outside the Air Canada Centre.
- A look at the long history of the Bruins and Rangers rivalry with a stress on the old time hockey days when the two teams really hated each other. There’s a good chance that might happen again.
- Bruins President Cam Neely says that he never experienced anything as a player like the Game 7 comeback his players executed against the Maple Leafs.
- Providence Bruins enforcer Bobby Robins has a touching blog post about Brave Logan fighting cancer.
- Fascinating account from the Watertown cops that were first on the scene when the Marathon Monday suspects were first cornered in their eventual demise and capture.
This pickup game had slightly more star power than what went on at your local YMCA today.