- What the hell happened to Adam Deadmarsh? It’s a good question and one that this blog attempts to answer. Great hockey last name: only one better would be if a Johnny Deathpool comes along in the next few years.
- Let’s catch up with our favorite AHL enforcer, Providence Bruins tough guy Bobby Robins: he calls for his readers to go on a hero’s quest and provides some helpful hints on quitting chewing tobacco. I know that second one is a difficult achievement for a lot of people.
- A good piece in the Vancouver Sun about Bobby Orr and Wayne Gretzky on the day following No. 4’s 65th birthday.
- Answering hockey questions including some about Jarome Iginla’s future and where it resides.
- Craig Custance with a good piece at ESPN.com about why NHL teams trade early, and why that preference is being stone-walled in this abridged 48-game season. Peter Chiarelli admits its been problematic for him after getting Kaberle, Kelly and Peverley 10 days in advance of the trade deadline two years ago.
- For something different: Some thoughts from Charlie Pierce are always worthy of inclusion in the morning skate.
In an on-the-record interview with CSNNE.com, Don Yee says the NFL's version of Tom Brady's cell phone is inaccurate, designed to 'pivot off the junk science' of the PSI issue in the Wells Report.