- Could Carl Soderberg be the answer that the Bruins are looking for? Alan Muir of Sports Illustrated deliberates on the topic.
- The Calgary Flames are in “desperation mode.” Haven’t they been in desperation mode since the lockout?
- Elliotte Friedman has his 30 thoughts including the many deep impacts felt by the eight year deal that Ryan Getzlaf signed with the Anaheim Ducks.
- Jarome Iginla and the Calgary Flames are still not talking extension, so one would expect that the trade chatter will commence soon – with soon meaning the next week or two.
- An interesting new format for an article on Paul Bissonnette’s twitter influence written in that form.
- It sounds like Scott Timmins had a night that would make Patrick Kane green with drunken jealous envy.
- The Chicago Blackhawks return to the cover of Sports Illustrated for the first time in a long, long time.
- For something completely different: here’s what Stephen Spielberg has planned for his next movie after tackling Abraham Lincoln. Not literally, though. That would be weird.
Morning Skate: March 12th
March 12, 2013, 12:45 pm