- Could Carl Soderberg be the answer that the Bruins are looking for? Alan Muir of Sports Illustrated deliberates on the topic.
- The Calgary Flames are in “desperation mode.” Haven’t they been in desperation mode since the lockout?
- Elliotte Friedman has his 30 thoughts including the many deep impacts felt by the eight year deal that Ryan Getzlaf signed with the Anaheim Ducks.
- Jarome Iginla and the Calgary Flames are still not talking extension, so one would expect that the trade chatter will commence soon – with soon meaning the next week or two.
- An interesting new format for an article on Paul Bissonnette’s twitter influence written in that form.
- It sounds like Scott Timmins had a night that would make Patrick Kane green with drunken jealous envy.
- The Chicago Blackhawks return to the cover of Sports Illustrated for the first time in a long, long time.
- For something completely different: here’s what Stephen Spielberg has planned for his next movie after tackling Abraham Lincoln. Not literally, though. That would be weird.
Mike Napoli blasted two home runs off C.J. Wilson Saturday night, and that undoubtedly has him feeling pretty good right now.