- Don Cherry doesn’t believe that women should be allowed in the male dressing room, and I believe he has started a poop storm.
- A prominent NHL agent believes that the Colorado Avalanche are a hockey franchise that has dipped into the dark ages.
- The Pro Hockey Talk boys have former Dallas Stars GM Joe Nieuwendyk proud of what he accomplished in the Lone Star State. Nobody is quite sure, however, what they accomplished.
- Good piece by Stephen Whyno on journeyman defenseman Steve Oleksy, who has found a home with the Washington Capitals.
- The 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs will bring back the same excitement as every other year despite the bizarre 48-game regular season that brought us to this point.
- What are the Philadelphia Flyers going to do with noted hockey media critic, Ilya Bryzgalov?
- For something completely different: a baseball reporter taking a selfie in the Green Monster seats nearly got crushed with a batting practice ball.
Morning Skate: April 29
April 29, 2013, 11:00 am