- The Minnesota Wild appear to be in on the Ryane Clowe sweepstakes, though Michael Russo admits he’s not sure what kind of fit he would be.
- Daniel Alfredsson is not for sale at the NHL trade deadline, but that shouldn’t come as a shock to anyone that’s watched the Sens.
- Penguins general manager Ray Shero says that he’s done making moves after getting every player over the first few weeks of trade deadline moves.
- A nice piece on the blog that Providence Bruins enforcer Bobby Robins has been keeping over the last few seasons.
- Flyers gritty forward Max Talbot is out indefinitely with a broken leg in a loss that hurts Philadelphia.
- Edmonton Oilers forward Ryan Jones isn’t quite as worried at the trade deadline this year as he’s been in year’s past.
- The Edmonton Oilers are seriously eyeing Aleksander Barkov at the NHL draft, and I’m seriously considering naming my next dog Aleksander Barkov.
- Eklund with his latest round of odds where San Jose Sharks forward Ryane Clowe will end up with the Bruins as the leaders in the clubhouse.
- For something completely different: Life is Good unburstable bubble gun. Okay then.
Morning Skate: April 1st
April 1, 2013, 2:45 pm