- The Minnesota Wild appear to be in on the Ryane Clowe sweepstakes, though Michael Russo admits he’s not sure what kind of fit he would be.
- Daniel Alfredsson is not for sale at the NHL trade deadline, but that shouldn’t come as a shock to anyone that’s watched the Sens.
- Penguins general manager Ray Shero says that he’s done making moves after getting every player over the first few weeks of trade deadline moves.
- A nice piece on the blog that Providence Bruins enforcer Bobby Robins has been keeping over the last few seasons.
- Flyers gritty forward Max Talbot is out indefinitely with a broken leg in a loss that hurts Philadelphia.
- Edmonton Oilers forward Ryan Jones isn’t quite as worried at the trade deadline this year as he’s been in year’s past.
- The Edmonton Oilers are seriously eyeing Aleksander Barkov at the NHL draft, and I’m seriously considering naming my next dog Aleksander Barkov.
- Eklund with his latest round of odds where San Jose Sharks forward Ryane Clowe will end up with the Bruins as the leaders in the clubhouse.
- For something completely different: Life is Good unburstable bubble gun. Okay then.
With Larry Lucchino out as Red Sox president and CEO, are Ben Cherington or John Farrell next? Lou Merloni discusses on Sports Sunday.