- Alan Muir says that NHL security is on high alert all across the league after the Boston Marathon bombings.
- Cory Schneider had a tough night after the Boston bombings knowing that he’s been down around the Boylston Street finish line multiple times before in his life as a Marblehead native.
- Bob McKenzie gives out some NHL awards by polling the majority of the NHL coaches around the league.
- FOH (Friend of Haggs) Bruce Garrioch has an account of his 48 hours around the Marathon Monday bombings as a member of the Ottawa traveling media corps.
- Pierre Lebrun was moved by Lauren Hart’s “God Bless America” as a tribute to the city of Boston prior to Tuesday night’s Flyers game.
- For something completely different: Boston author Dennis Lehane hits it on the head explaining exactly why the terrorists picked the wrong city if they were looking to scare people.
In the starting lineup at short for the second time in the last four games, Brock Holt continues to make the most of his playing time.