- An interesting look at Jaromir Jagr when he was still playing for the Dallas Stars, and the reasons why he’s still going strong at 41 years old.
- Marc Staal admits that he should have been wearing a visor when he was struck in the face with a puck that did considerable damage to his face.
- Elliotte Friedman with his weekly 30 thoughts, and many of them center around the Olympic players planned to go to Russia for Team Canada.
- Shane Doan still going strong for the Phoenix Coyotes at 36 years old as the Desert Dogs are still hanging onto the edge of the playoff spot.
- Ilya Bryzgalov says “I don’t care” when asked about his contract getting bought out by the Philadelphia Flyers.
- Sami Salo says that Erik Karlsson will be even stronger than ever when he returns from his Achilles injury, and a return this season would truly turn the Ottawa Senators into a handful for the playoffs.
- For something completely different: Lindsay Lohan and David Letterman exchanged an extremely awkward few moments during an interview that eventually made the problem child cry. Not a good look there, Dave.
The NFLPA hoped to have Tom Brady's lawsuit heard in the labor-friendly state of Minnesota, but it will be in New York instead.