WILMINGTON -- With heavy snow in the forecast for Friday night, questions remain about the status of Saturday afternoon's game between the Bruins and Tampa Bay Lightning at the TD Garden.
The B's are scheduled to play the very next day -- on Sunday -- in Buffalo. And the Lightning should be able to be in Boston after their game tonight in New Jersey.
Regardless of the forecast, Bruins coach Claude Julien said he's preparing to get a normal practice in on Friday and then play Saturday's game, as scheduled.
"I don't think I really want to worry about what's going to happen two days until it happens," said Julien on Thursday.
"I don't know. I haven't been told anything in regards to cancellation," added Julien. "We've seen those situations happen before. I want to kind of focus on getting ready to play, like we should, versus worrying about whether we're going to play or not. If it does, we'll adjust. Right not, it's status quo.
"That's a league decision. I'm not up to date on all that stuff. But I would imagine it's a league decision."