By Adam Hart
In sixth grade I gave my presentation on Cleopatra and Mark Anthony using Lego people on a Lego set. Got an A. This guy's recreation of NCAA Tourney moments is better detailed:
- Christian Laettner is wearing sunglasses, because he always wears sunglasses.
- A fan at the Duke-UK final is brandishing a "You Just Peaked" handmade sign. "You" is Laettner, who had an underwhelming NBA career.
- "This Won't Count Anyway" correctly predicts Michigan's NCAA sanction woes.
- It looks like a fan is wearing a Khloe Kardashian mask in the first row of the UCLA-Mizzou final.
- The ref in the UCLA-Mizzou final has crazy facial hair. That's one of Tommy Heinsohn's major gripes with officials: unnecessarily-fancy facial hair.
- Duke's Brian Zoubek is that ugly.
Watching it can be tiring, but it's stop motion. At least it's not one of those The General videos (why did a penguin go into business with a military guy?).