From the Big Papi selfie to an Boston Marathon being run stronger than ever, it was quite a month of April for New England sports.
- The Red Sox didn't get off to the start they were looking for in defending their World Series championship.
- The tragedy and triumph of the victims of the Marathon Bombings were remembered and Boston's great race was run again with an American leading the way.
- The Bruins opened their playoff run by taking out the Red Wings in five games.
- The Patriots pre-draft buzz included visits from some high-profile quarterbacks.
- The Celtics ended what they and their fans hope is the last rebuilding season for a while.